Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 11, 2013 - Thin, Crisp Chocolate Chip Cookies

So yesterday my family decided to go out for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day since we couldn't all be together on the actual day.  I had some time in the afternoon before we left, so I decided to squeeze in a quick bake session.  I settled on the Thin, Crisp CCC's, mostly because I figured they would be pretty quick.


As I figured, the batter whipped up pretty quick, and before I knew it I was baking my first pan of cookies.  That's one of the beautiful things about chocolate chip cookies (crispy or soft)...you can literally mix up the batter and have them in the oven in about 10 minutes.
 

 
These cookies turned out pretty much how I thought they would:  delicious!  They had that great buttery flavor, and were crisp and crunchy.  Have the batch was gone in about an hour (and no, I did not eat them all myself), so I'd say they were an overall success.





No comments:

Post a Comment