Saturday, August 10, 2013

July 23, 2013 - Chewy Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies & Nut Oatmeal Cookies

I have come to realize that the Oatmeal Cookie recipe (and all the variations of it) is probably one of my favorites so far.  The cookies come out so thick and chewy, and the flavor is always fantastic.  So I figured it was time to make some more of these bad boys, and I went with these two variations: Oatmeal Raisin & Nut Oatmeal.  For the sake of space and time, I will combine these two recipes into one update and only include pictures of one of them.


The other thing I love about this recipe is how easy and quick it is to mix up and get in the oven.  Just a quick whisk of the dry ingredients, beat the butter, sugar and eggs, and then mix it all up and stir in the oatmeal and raisins/nuts.




Once the batter is mixed up its just a matter of rolling it up and baking.  Let me just say, Oatmeal Raisin cookies were never one of my favorites before, but after making this version I think I have officially changed my stance.  I love these cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment